There are plenty of drug discovery conferences and plenty more ML symposiums. And at Oloren, we work right at the intersection of machine learning and drug discovery. Being at this intersection is hard: often drug discovery conferences lack discussions around computational methods, and only a small number of people at a ML symposium focus on drug discovery.
At the same time, we’ve found conferences to be a really effective way to learn a ton, keep up with state of the art research, and meet other people in the ML x drug discovery space.
So we’ve compiled a list of conferences. We’ll do our best to keep it updated as we learn of more happening. A lot of these are conferences we’re actually planning on attending - let us know if you’re going!
- AI in Pharma: Discovery | Location: Boston, October 12th, 2022
- AI in Healthcare Summit | Location: Boston, October 13-14th 2022
- Discovery on Target | Location: (you guessed it) Boston, October 18-19th, 2022
- Molecular ML Conference | Location: Cambridge (MIT), October 21, 2022
- Broad Institute ML in Drug Discovery Symposium | Location: Cambridge, Broad Institute, October 24th, 2022
- BiotechX | Location: Basel Conference Center, Switzerland, November 8-10th, 2022
- Drug Discovery Chemistry: Artificial Intelligence | Location: San Diego, April 11-12, 2023
- AI Driven Drug Discovery | Location: Boston, August 16-17, 2023